PROFESSIONAL GUIDE STAFF PROGRAM
Creek Candy Bead Co. is now introducing our brand new Profession licenced guide staff program.
I am pleased to announce the open auditions for Field Staff positions!
APPLICATIONS START TODAY April 13th 2019
YOU WILL INTERVIEW PROFESSIONAL GUIDES TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
I will be searching the globe for the best representatives to promote ethical fishing and educate anglers about the benefits of using Creek Candy beadz and to promote Catch and Release.
I will be looking for several Field-staff across Canada, U.S and abroad. The audition is open to male, and female anglers and junior Field-staff under the age of 18 yrs.
How it will work: applicants will do the following.
1) Fill out entry form, brief bio about yourself and social media names, profile names.
2) Be a user of Creek Candy Beadz. TAG CREEK CANDY ON EVERY POST ALSO INCLUDE #CREEKCANDYFIELDSTAFFER ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA POST!
3) Successful applicants will promote CCBC while fishing or in the field. You must be ethical and moral angler, You must always act within the rules and regulations of the region you are fishing in. You will be open to questions from the public and always be willing to educate or assist other anglers.
4) Promote your fishing success with CCB by having the largest presents on all fishing forums and social media. Sharing photos and posts of your fish, come up with creative ways to promote and bring awareness to CCBC and ethical fishing and while promoting catch and release.
(IMPORTANT) (Photos submitted will feature quality photos of fish and CCB. Photos will feature your fish and the bead you are using. ALL PHOTOS MUST SHOW PROPER HANDLE OF FISH. NO BLOOD, NO GILL RAKING, NO DEAD FISH. PROPER HANDLING OF YOUR CATCH TO REDUCE STRESS AND ALWAYS ENSURING A QUICK RELEASE IS PARAMOUNT.
THE BEST PHOTO IS IN THE WATER.PLEASE USE A NET WHERE POSSIBLE.
ALL PHOTOS OF FISH MUST BE CAUGHT IN SEASON AND BY ETHICAL ANGLING TECHNICS, NO FLOSSING!
5) You must always act as an ambassador Creek Candy Bead Company on and off the water. All field-staff are to be polite and respectful on social media. NO BULLYING
6) Have fun and catch tons of fish with CCB
I will choose the successful candidates based on content, like-ability, creativity, photo quality, moral and ethical behavior and fun factor.
Auditions will start April 13th 2019 and will June 1st 2019 . The chosen field-staff members will be on staff for 1 year for announcement date., and subject to reassessment after 1 year. Field-staff will receive Free Creek Candy product from time to time depending on levels of contribution and discounts on product also. If available Creek Candy apparel. As a field-staff member you may be required to work fishing show or perform beading seminars or work retail store special events.
You may also be ask to contact local fishing supply stores in your home area.
ANYONE ACTING OUTSIDE OF FISHING REGULATIONS, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY OR LACK OF RESPECT FOR CONSERVATION FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT OR FISHERY WILL BE GROUNDS FOR INSTANT REMOVAL FROM THE PROGRAM.
I look forward to meeting you all want seeing what you can do.
Owner Creek Candy Bead Company